Wednesday 29 April 2020

My family members kicked me out of the house because my hair was hindering their prayers – Denrele Edun (Video)

GistReel Popular Television host, Denrele Edun has shared the challenges and sad experiences which he encountered while growing up. In a recent instagram live session with Amal Kash, the fashionista and eccentric personality revealed how he was kicked out of the church because he ‘represented madness’. He also recalled the humiliations and demeaning remarks which [&hellip

The post My family members kicked me out of the house because my hair was hindering their prayers – Denrele Edun (Video) appeared first on Best9jamusic.



source https://www.best9jamusic.com.ng/entertainment/my-family-members-kicked-me-out-of-the-house-because-my-hair-was-hindering-their-prayers-denrele-edun-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment