Friday 29 May 2020

“You are the only one I want to annoy for the rest of my life” – Toolz celebrates 4th wedding anniversary with husband

Media Personality, Toolz Oniru-Demuren and her husband, captain Tunde are celebrating their 4th wedding anniversary. The radio host took to her Instagram to share the above goofy photo from their Dubai wedding and wrote; “You’re the only one I want to annoy for the rest of my life 🤣Happy Anniversary Daddy Chairman!Love you fierce!” Captain […]

The post “You are the only one I want to annoy for the rest of my life” – Toolz celebrates 4th wedding anniversary with husband appeared first on Best9jamusic.



source https://www.best9jamusic.com.ng/entertainment/you-are-the-only-one-i-want-to-annoy-for-the-rest-of-my-life-toolz-celebrates-4th-wedding-anniversary-with-husband/

No comments:

Post a Comment