Friday 13 November 2020

How My Ex-Boyfriend Cheated On Me With My Cousin And Friend At The Same Time – Juliet Ibrahim Shares Heartbreaking Story

Beautiful Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim, recently joined a host of others to share her unfortunate attempt at love, which left her brokenhearted. According to Juliet, her first heartbreak happened when she caught her ex boyfriend in a relationship with her cousin and friend at the same time. Apparently, she was in love with a play […]

The post How My Ex-Boyfriend Cheated On Me With My Cousin And Friend At The Same Time – Juliet Ibrahim Shares Heartbreaking Story appeared first on Best9jamusic.



source https://www.best9jamusic.com.ng/entertainment/how-my-ex-boyfriend-cheated-on-me-with-my-cousin-and-friend-at-the-same-time-juliet-ibrahim-shares-heartbreaking-story/

No comments:

Post a Comment