Tuesday 17 November 2020

I divided my money into four parts and used one part to build the house – 10-year-old Emmanuella speaks, says she plans to buy a car for her father soon (Video)

Popular 10-year-old comedienne, Emmanuella has spoken on how she achieved her dream to build a house for her mother. Speaking during an interview with BBC, Emmanuella disclosed that she planned to buy a car for her father, but her uncle Mark reminded her of her promise to gift her mother a house. According to Emmanuella, […]

The post I divided my money into four parts and used one part to build the house – 10-year-old Emmanuella speaks, says she plans to buy a car for her father soon (Video) appeared first on Best9jamusic.



source https://www.best9jamusic.com.ng/entertainment/i-divided-my-money-into-four-parts-and-used-one-part-to-build-the-house-10-year-old-emmanuella-speaks-says-she-plans-to-buy-a-car-for-her-father-soon-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment