Wednesday 14 June 2023

Show HN: pgMagic a Mac Postgres client that lets you query in natural language https://bit.ly/3qEi2xP

Show HN: pgMagic – a Mac Postgres client that lets you query in natural language Hi HN. This is a project I've been building for the last month. It's a macOS postgres client that uses your OpenAI key to generate and immediately execute queries against your database locally on your machine. I imagine the user being someone familiar with SQL and able to identify errors in the generated code, but regularly needs to write queries to answer relatively simple questions. This is my first software project I'm intending on selling myself and would love feedback on the product and landing page. I'd also love ideas on how to market it to users, as I'm very new to this. In the near future I want to flesh out the features to include: * toggle immediate execution * better export/editing * local model inference * windows & linux support * themes Thanks for trying it out and let me know what you think! https://bit.ly/3X8xwGz June 14, 2023 at 02:35PM

No comments:

Post a Comment