Thursday 22 February 2024

Show HN: I made a React Native app boilerplate and no, it doesn't use AI https://bit.ly/3uIWlPy

Show HN: I made a React Native app boilerplate and no, it doesn't use AI (while it doesn't use AI, I bet it's the fastest way to build a cross-platform AI app!) I've been a React Native developer since 2018, and I've built a whole lot of products with it. I wanted to make a service that includes: - A boilerplate to get you up and running (hyper) fast - Solid documentation that tells guides you along the various steps with developing, building, submitting and launching an app - Detailed documentation on the ins-and-outs of the Google Play Store and iOS App Store - (a big one) lots of advice on MVP app principles, how to not overthink it, what information to put on various screens, things like that - (another big one) very opinionated advice on services to use, UX paths to go down and decisions made for you so you don't get bogged down in swathes of documentation - A community of developers on a similar app-building path to help you out whenever you need (including me, currently at your beck and call during Australian awake hours!) My promise is: buying HyperFast will save you - at the VERY least - your hourly rate x the hours you'd spend setting up a React Native app from scratch. The service is in its infancy at the moment so I'm offering a hefty discount for new signups. Would love for you to check it out and would love some feedback. https://bit.ly/49N5WDX February 22, 2024 at 12:31PM

No comments:

Post a Comment