Thursday 10 October 2024

Show HN: I Made an AI Resume Maker That Turns Any Job Link into Tailored Resumes https://bit.ly/4dALkjG

Show HN: I Made an AI Resume Maker That Turns Any Job Link into Tailored Resumes Hey HN, I am a solopreneur building AI SaaS and mini tools. I recently built ResumeSet, an AI resume builder that creates tailored resumes based on job descriptions from any job link. Job hunting can feel like a full-time job itself, especially with the growing reliance on Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) that automatically filter out resumes. I wanted to help job seekers create resumes more likely to pass ATS checks without endless manual tweaking. How it works: - Paste the job link, and ResumeSet's AI analyzes the job requirements to tailor your resume to match the job's key requirements and skills. - The result? A resume that is ATS (Applicant Tracking System) friendly and increases the likelihood of passing automated screenings. - PDF export feature for easy downloads and integrations into existing job platforms. - No fancy templates, just functional and ATS-friendly formatting. Why I built this: I noticed how time-consuming and frustrating it is to repeatedly tweak resumes for every job application, especially when fighting against rigid ATS systems. I wanted to automate this process and make job hunting more efficient by focusing on what matters—tailoring resumes specifically to each role. ResumeSet helps users avoid the generic, one-size-fits-all resumes that often get rejected. I see how often good candidates are missed due to poorly optimized resumes. My goal was to make a simple but effective tool that bridges that gap. Tech Stack: - Built with Django and OpenAI API for the core AI functionality. - Frontend is a simple Bootstrap for a responsive design. I'd love to get feedback from the community. Thoughts on improving it or potential features? You can try it for free here: https://bit.ly/4dALkQI . Looking forward to your comments and suggestions! https://bit.ly/4dALkQI October 10, 2024 at 08:14AM

No comments:

Post a Comment