Nigeria No1. Music site And Complete Entertainment portal for Music Promotion WhatsApp:- +2349077287056
Friday, 31 July 2026
Show HN: SmokeVPN – All-in-One WireGuard VPN Hub – Switch Exits in Realtime https://bit.ly/4hIq7dh
Show HN: SmokeVPN – All-in-One WireGuard VPN Hub – Switch Exits in Realtime I have started developing a prototype of a WireGuard VPN hub, where I could set a custom exit to a specific device, for example, my TV box would use a VPN in Germany, while my desktop a VPN is Serbia and I could switch the exit in realtime without having to stop the VPN connections and consequently no disconnections (ssh, etc). The project grew, and I ended up adding SOCKS5 and HTTP proxy, Tor exits, exit pools, random exits, timed exits, and exits/routes based on domains or IP addresses. I also added an in-house DNS with several default block lists (malware, gambling, social media, etc.) I found this project to have potential and decided to commercialize it, Smoke VPN was born. The logs live entirely on the RAM, and I plan to open-source the full stack as soon as I get feedback from real users, people like you... Can you please try the project for free for 7 days or 50 GB (whichever comes first)? You don't need an account, email or password and you can add up to 10 devices. Real feedback is truly welcome! https://bit.ly/4bk00FM August 1, 2026 at 01:37AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment