Wednesday 28 October 2020

“He’s handsome and single, I can’t cheat on my wife” – Reno Omokri refers lady to his son after she declared love for him

A young lady who declared undying love for Reno Omokri was left disappointed after he referred her to his teenage son. The young lady took to Twitter to let the Ex-Presidential aide, lawyer and author know of how much she admires and would love to have him. She also regretted that the handsome politician is […]

The post “He’s handsome and single, I can’t cheat on my wife” – Reno Omokri refers lady to his son after she declared love for him appeared first on Best9jamusic.



source https://www.best9jamusic.com.ng/entertainment/hes-handsome-and-single-i-cant-cheat-on-my-wife-reno-omokri-refers-lady-to-his-son-after-she-declared-love-for-him/

No comments:

Post a Comment