Tuesday 27 October 2020

“Somebody died in this accident, I already accepted my fate but God said No” – Craze Clown breaks down in tears following car crash (Video)

GistReel Nigerian comedian, Craze clown has broken down in tears shortly after surviving a ghastly car accident in the early hours of today. The popular comedian disclosed that one person died in the accident, and he already accepted his fate but God said No. In his words; “My people I have no words people … […]

The post “Somebody died in this accident, I already accepted my fate but God said No” – Craze Clown breaks down in tears following car crash (Video) appeared first on Best9jamusic.



source https://www.best9jamusic.com.ng/entertainment/somebody-died-in-this-accident-i-already-accepted-my-fate-but-god-said-no-craze-clown-breaks-down-in-tears-following-car-crash-video/

No comments:

Post a Comment