Saturday 27 April 2024

Show HN: Enjoy the fun of AI face swapping online for free https://bit.ly/3UAO6z9

Show HN: Enjoy the fun of AI face swapping online for free I used to wonder, how is the face-changing art done in Sichuan, China? I searched for a lot of information on the Internet, and finally I realized that the so-called face changing was just because he prepared multiple faces and could switch them according to his own wishes. Later, with the maturity of AI technology, I found that the art of face-changing is sought after by many people and can enrich the fun of our lives. For example, you can replace your picture with a funny expression, or you can replace the irrelevant person in the photo with your friend. face...etc. these creative ideas. Then, in reality, I found that either the face-changing effect was very poor, or many of them were not even available for free, which made me very uncomfortable. Therefore, I decided to build a free online face-changing tool. It has no restrictions at all. You only need to upload the face-changing photo and the source face. This tool will instantly change the face you need. Several of its main functions are as follows: ● 1. Completely free, no need to log in to use. ● 2. One-click face change, upload the source face and the face you want to change, and click the face change to complete it instantly. ● 3. Support changing to an obvious face. ● 4. Support changing the face of your family portrait. Welcome to experience it and give me more feedback and suggestions, which will help me optimize the experience. I wish you all best! https://bit.ly/3weem9i April 28, 2024 at 04:26AM

No comments:

Post a Comment