Tuesday 21 May 2024

Show HN: Keepy AI – Automate Receipt Data Entry with an Email https://bit.ly/3V9AACM

Show HN: Keepy AI – Automate Receipt Data Entry with an Email I moved to the Bay Area to dive headfirst into the GenAI wave, eager to learn how startups build AI. I co-founded a startup with a friend and quickly realized a familiar pain: managing receipts. I'd "keep" them in my pocket, on a table, in the car – and told myself I would manage it later. Later never came. Talking to friends, I realized this was a universal struggle. That's how Keepy was born. Keepy AI automates data entry and receipt storage for individuals, freelancers and small businesses. Simply send an email with a receipt to keep@keepy.us, and our AI-powered platform handles the rest. Here's how it works: - Effortless Data Entry: No more manual inputting! Just send receipts to keep@keepy.us - Reliable Automation: 24/7 AI processing for accuracy and efficiency. - Human-Assisted Accuracy: Human agents step in if needed to ensure precise results. - Seamless Data Output: Access your data in Google Sheets, ready for analysis and integration. - Secure Cloud Storage: Peace of mind with secure cloud storage for your receipts. Try it out: send a receipt to keep@keepy.us and see how it works! I'd love to hear your feedback on Keepy. Let me know what you think! https://bit.ly/458EpMd May 21, 2024 at 09:06PM

No comments:

Post a Comment