Sunday, 23 August 2026

Show HN: Vidmoat – My Super Fantastic AI Native Video Editor (MCP, Web) https://bit.ly/46icrid

Show HN: Vidmoat – My Super Fantastic AI Native Video Editor (MCP, Web) Hi there, I'm working on Vidmoat. A couple of months ago I wanted to venture into making videos. The only issue was that I suck at editing them. No amount of YouTube could hide the fact. But here's what I don't suck at. Building new stuff. I've also marveled at so much product demo videos and never quite figured out how to make my own (or pay for a professional to make one). So I made Vidmoat, my own personal AI native editor which provides an interface AI can drive. Works for both professionals and non-professionals. I mostly use mine via Claude MCP to handle edits for me and make entirely new clips. The exciting thing is that it's not limited to the provided tools. I built a 3d plugin so allow me animate a mascot i was building in 3D. I'd appreciate and love any feedback I can get on this https://bit.ly/3SQaera August 23, 2026 at 10:56PM

No comments:

Post a Comment