Monday 30 October 2023

Show HN: Slack with Empathy Chrome Extension https://bit.ly/47bBeD1

Show HN: Slack with Empathy Chrome Extension Hey HN, I decided to create this extension after realizing it was a feature that I wanted inside of slack. A number of times over the past few weeks I've caught myself wishing I had spent a minute more thinking about the other person on the other side of the slack message I was hastily firing off. Or wondering what was taking someone so long to get back to me, only to hear later that afternoon that they were having a tough day to the grief of a recent loss. The extension is quite simple, think of it as "status for others". You can set a reminder, a color to help theme the UI, and an expiration date. I'm in the process of testing whether it actually changes my behavior. Open to feedback and suggestions, as this is my first extension and attempt to solve this problem. Sean https://bit.ly/40khzi1 October 31, 2023 at 03:05AM

No comments:

Post a Comment