Sunday 28 January 2024

Show HN: WAYF – A Simple Scheduling App https://bit.ly/3SeGKyX

Show HN: WAYF – A Simple Scheduling App A dead-simple web app to find the best time for your next meetup with friends. No logins, no bloat. Schedule with a link. --- When trying to schedule events with my friends, we often have a long text thread of sporadic dates and the group has to mentally combine all the messages to produce a date that works for all. There are plenty of apps out there to coordinate scheduling, but I found many of them were bloated with features that didn't matter to us, required user sign ups and app downloads. This friction is enough for us to prefer rudimentary long text threads. I wanted something that I could post in the thread once, my friends can add their availability on their own time (and can edit), and we can continue on our conversation. WAYF (When are you free?) is a fun side project that solves this issue. Bare-bones scheduling for what days you are free. No user accounts, no downloads, just paste a link and anyone can schedule. It's completely free. I hope you like it and find it useful, I would love feedback. https://bit.ly/42jqtNC January 28, 2024 at 12:39AM

No comments:

Post a Comment