Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Show HN: Ledge.sh – Runnable Markdown Notes https://bit.ly/4xT6sMk

Show HN: Ledge.sh – Runnable Markdown Notes Hi HN, Ledge is a Markdown notebook that runs shell commands, code, SQL, etc from inside your own notes. I built Ledge because I spend much of my day copy/pasting commands from my notes into the terminal. I was inspired by how much cmux helped me organize my terminals - but there was still a split brain between my notes and frequently run commands. I've been daily-driving it for the past few weeks and use it for deploys, API calls, smoke tests, etc. Ledge runs your real shell just like a terminal app and can be hosted locally or remotely over SSH using ledge-server. I've been building it since July and have recently added support for all the major platforms: Mac (Silicon), Windows (WSL required), Linux, iOS, Android. Mobile devices require SSH access to a ledge-server and Android is still in beta and looking for beta testers (see link on website)! It's built on Bun and Electrobun and is free and open-source. Feel free to review the code and contribute at https://bit.ly/46R5vZO Feedback is very much welcome. Any must-have features that are missing? https://bit.ly/3Vb5cGL September 30, 2026 at 12:41AM

No comments:

Post a Comment