Nigeria No1. Music site And Complete Entertainment portal for Music Promotion WhatsApp:- +2349077287056
Wednesday, 30 September 2026
Show HN: Smartly – Plain English to shell commands, with GNU/BSD awareness https://bit.ly/4e5psQo
Show HN: Smartly – Plain English to shell commands, with GNU/BSD awareness I built Smartly because I kept knowing what I wanted to do in the terminal—but forgetting the exact syntax and flags. Smartly turns plain English into shell commands, using your OS, current directory, and Git context to help produce something relevant to where you’re working. It saves the back-and-forth of copying commands from an LLM into your terminal. It also supports Claude Code and Codex CLI if you already use those with a subscription. There’s also a --learn mode for when you want to understand the command, not just get it done. I’d love feedback. Thanks! https://bit.ly/4z3boyV October 1, 2026 at 02:54AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment