Nigeria No1. Music site And Complete Entertainment portal for Music Promotion WhatsApp:- +2349077287056
Thursday, 3 September 2026
Show HN: Reactor Atlas https://bit.ly/3Vc6aSN
Show HN: Reactor Atlas Hi HN, I'm a nuclear engineer and tech entrepreneur. After working for 3 years in the National Atomic Energy Commision (CNEA) in HPC software for nuclear simulations, I co-founded ratherlabs.com, a software company providing blockchain solutions for startups. Rather Labs business reached ~6 million usd in annual revenue in 2024; now demand is decreasing as our niche clients are using AI to launch their MVPs. Now I'm joining my scientific background with my entrepreneurial inclinations to think of problems related to the energy industry. Nuclear is experiencing a renaissance now (it was in a dark age when I was studying after the Fukushima event) so I think this is the right moment for me to jump again into the field. Reactor atlas is an interactive nuclear reactor map and an intelligence layer on top of it. The basic layer indexes: - power reactors
- research reactors
- fuel facilities
with their history and projection, by country. The project is solving a fragmented information ecosystem, where operational and commercial data is hard to conciliate. Also, I'm monitoring nuclear news associated with each of the facilities, political declarations that may affect the nuclear landscape and geo-phisical news (like earthquakes) that could affect operation. On top of the operational + news layer, I'm creating an intelligence layer that will help institutions of different types make faster decisions by subscribing to very specific alerts. As an engineer, I used to code in fortran and c++ when I was working at CNEA, and later I participated in the first Rather Labs projects architecting complex async systems, mostly using MERN stack. I'm no longer coding anymore. I'm focused on designing robust systems with AI agents. I mainly used Claude Fable 5.1 to develop reactoratlas.com, deploying on vercel and using mostly nextjs, threejs, postgreSQL and some cron jobs to query and update data. I miss coding as in the old days, but I haven't code a single line in this project. And I strongly believe we humans shouldn't code anymore: our responsibility is now on designing and supervising AI systems. Thanks for your attention! https://bit.ly/3US1Vf6 September 3, 2026 at 01:33PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment